CBD Oil User Manual
A question that we often receive is how CBD oil should be used. Although a user manual is included in every package of CBD oil, it should be seen as a guidance document. CBD oil works differently for each person. To take the right amount of oil you should listen to your body and experience what CBD will do for you. There are still ongoing studies concerning the exact dosing schedules of medical marijuana, medical cannabis and CBD. In this article we will give you some suggestions about the usage of CBD oil and which doses are adviced.
The right CBD dosage differs per person.
As is stated above the right CBD dosage differs per person. This is caused by the fact that every person has a different endocannabinoid system. This is a physiological system in your body that´s important for the improvement and maintenance of your physical and mental health. CBD might help to support this system to ensure that it will keep on working properly. Whether the right dosage of CBD will work for your body is not affected by your weight or length, which could be the case while taking some medication. It´s best to start with a small dosage of CBD and then slightly raise this dosage until you receive the desired result. You have to listen to your body and ask yourself if you notice any changes. A mistake that people make is that they are using CBD only for a short period of time. Often CBD must help for health issues that have been build-up for years. CBD can often lead to a rapid decrease of your complaints, but you have to give your body enough time to recover. Using CBD can provide support during your recovery.
Standard dosing recommendations for CBD oil
The dosing recommendations for CBD often differs per brand, some recommend too much CBD oil and some recommend too less. This may lead to a lot of confusion. Therefore we have drawn up an opinion on the standard dosing recommendations for CBD oil that can be used for every brand.
- Start on the first day by taking 1 drop of CBD oil
- Increase this amount with 2 drops per day during the first 3-4 weeks or until you experience a reduction of your symptoms.
- Don’t take the drops all at once, but spread the usage evenly over the day, for instance in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and before you go to bed
- If you do not experience a reduction of the symptoms after 3-4 weeks, you should increase the number of drops until you experience the desired result.
- You should experiment a little, just try to examine what you are feeling and whether you think it works well for you. After a certain amount of time you will have found the right dosage
If your symptoms get worse you should decrease the number of drops until you experience the desired result again. You have to look carefully how much drops you should take to reach 25 mg for each CBD brand. You have to put the drops under your tongue and let them take effect for 30 seconds. Keep the bottle of oil in a dark and cool place, for instance in the refrigerator.