Do you want help choosing the best product for your situation? Just answer these few questions. Click here for question 1
What is CBD oil?
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol. This substance is derived from the flowers and leaves of hemp plants. By using selective breeding techniques, CBD Oil is very rich in CBD, and contains almost no THC. There are no negative side effects like getting high or getting addicted.
How do I use CBD oil?
The oil is taken with a pipette by dripping it under your tongue. After 30 seconds, swallow the oil (with a glass of water).
In these 30 seconds the oil is being absorbed rapidly by your mucous membranes. By using a pipette and drops, It's easy to dose the oil perfectly.
Is CBD oil legal in the UK / Europe?
Yes, Because the substance CBD is not psycho-active, CBD oil is 100% legal in all of Europe. Read all about it at (air)travel with CBD.
Getting high from CBD oil is not possible.
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 5% (10ml) €32,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 5% (30ml) €73,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil Pure 5% (10ml) €44,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 10% (10ml) €69,50
Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 10% (30ml)
- Medihemp CBD Oil Pure 10% (10ml) €95,50
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 5% (10ml) €29,99
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 5% (30ml) €59,99
- Meladol – CBD + Melatonin + vit. B6 (30ml) €39,95
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 18% (10ml) €147,50
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 5% (100ml) €148,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil Pure 2,5% (30ml) €66,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil Pure 5% (30ml) €131,70
Medihemp CBD Oil Pure 10% (30ml)
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 2,75% (10ml) €19,49
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 2,75% (30ml) €39,49
- Jacob Hooy CBD oil 2,75% (100 ml) €94,99
- Medihemp organic hemp seed oil from shelled hemp seeds (250ml) €15,30
- Medihemp CBD Capsules 5% (25mg) €42,50
- Medihemp CBD Capsules 2,5% (12,5mg) €27,00
- Medihemp Organic Hemp Seed Oil Plus CBD – 240mg (100ml) €22,30
- Medihemp CBG (cannabigerol) olie 5% (10ml) €39,50
- Cibdol CBD Olive oil 4% (30ml) €95,00
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 2,5% (30ml) €41,50
Endoca CBD Oil 15% (10ml)
- Endoca CBD Oil 3% (10ml) €34,95
- Cibdol CBD Olive oil 4% (10ml) €35,00
- Medihemp CBD Oil Pure 2,5% (10ml) €24,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil Olive Oil 6% (10ml) €37,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 2,5% (10ml) €16,50
You would like to buy CBD oil but you have no idea where to start? That is something we hear every day. The internet is full of information about CBD, but it is often so complicated that many people do not understand it. We would like to change that and will briefly describe what you absolutely must pay attention to when buying CBD oil.
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, this is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid which can be found in the cannabis plant. However tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) causes the effect of cannabis, while CBD doesn’t cause this, it does, however, influence the effect of THC. CBD can be found in the Cannabis Sativa and Indica. It is not produced by the plant itself, but it’s an oxidation product of THC. THC causes the psychoactive effects of cannabis, CBD doesn’t cause this, it will decelerate the decomposition of THC by liver enzymes. Cannabis extract consists of 3-4% of CBD. CBD is a cannabinoid that naturally occurs in cannabis. It’s dissolvable in several biological substances, however, it’s not water soluble. When room temperature is reached the colourless substance will get the shape of crystalline, which is solid. Adults, children and even animals can use CBD.
Legality of CBD oil
CBD oil is completely legal in almost the entire EU because it is not on the Opium list because of the negligible percentage THC present in the oil. However, buying THC oil is not legally possible in the EU because of the high dose of THC.
What strength do I need?
The strengths of CBD oil vary from 2.5% to 18%. This is the concentration of the number of milligrams of CBD (Cannabidiol) in the oil. For truly high percentages (18%) you can still opt for the CBD oil RAW 18% from Medihemp.
- Children, pets and very light concentration: 2.5% - 2.75%
- Light to medium concentration: 5% - 6%
- Medium to heavy concentration: 10%
- Very heavy concentration: 15% - 18%
A frequently asked question is 'how much CBD should I take?' Unfortunately, there is no clear answer to this. The effect of CBD differs from person to person. We recommend starting with a low dose and gradually increasing the dose until the dose feels right for you.
How to use CBD oil?
Our advice is: drop the oil directly under the tongue with the supplied pipette. As a result, it is quickly absorbed by the mucous membranes. You can also dissolve the drops in water or dilute with fruit juice. See also our CBD manual for more information. When you buy CBD oil, it is important to keep you well informed, because you want a good quality oil like that of Medihemp, Endoca or Cibdol. You also want to be sure that you are not buying a wrong concentration of CBD oil.