Do you want help choosing the best product for your situation? Just answer these few questions. Click here for question 1
What is CBD oil?
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol. This substance is made from the flowers and leaves of hemp plants. By using selective breeding techniques, CBD Oil is very rich in CBD, and contains almost no THC. There are no negative side effects like getting high or getting addicted, but only the medicinal effect remains.
How do I use CBD oil?
The oil is taken with a pipette by dripping it under your tongue. After 30 seconds, swallow the oil (with a glass of water).
In these 30 seconds the oil is being absorbed rapidly by your mucous membranes. By using a pipette and drops, It's easy to dose the oil perfectly.
Is CBD oil legal in the UK / Europe?
Yes, Because the substance CBD is not psycho-active, CBD oil is 100% legal in all of Europe. Read all about it at (air)travel with CBD.
Getting high from CBD oil is not possible. Non of our customers have reported any side effects and different studies conform this. Discover the benefits of CBD on your health and experience it yourself!
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 5% (10ml) €31,70
Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 5% (30ml)
- Medihemp CBD Bio Oil 5% (10ml) €43,90
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 10% (10ml) €68,50
Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 10% (30ml)
- Medihemp CBD Bio Oil 10% (10ml) €95,50
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 5% (10ml) €29,99
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 5% (30ml) €59,99
- Meladol – CBD + Melatonin + vit. B6 (30ml) – Sleep better! €39,95
Medihemp CBD Bio Oil 2,5% (30ml)
Medihemp CBD Bio Oil 5% (30ml)
Medihemp CBD Bio Oil 10% (30ml)
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 2,75% (10ml) €19,49
- Jacob Hooy CBD Oil 2,75% (30ml) €39,49
- Jacob Hooy CBD oil 2,75% (100 ml) €94,99
- Medihemp organic hemp seed oil from shelled hemp seeds (250ml) €15,30
- Medihemp CBD Capsules 5% (25mg) €41,50
- Medihemp CBD Capsules 2,5% (12,5mg) €27,00
- Medihemp Organic Hemp Seed Oil Plus CBD – 240mg (100ml) €22,30
- Cibdol CBD Olive oil 4% (30ml) €95,00
Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 2,5% (30ml)
- Endoca CBD Oil 15% (10ml) €199,95
- Endoca CBD Oil 3% (10ml) €34,95
- Cibdol CBD Olive oil 4% (10ml) €35,00
- Medihemp CBD Bio Oil 2,5% (10ml) €27,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil Olive Oil 6% (10ml) €34,50
- Medihemp CBD Oil RAW 2,5% (10ml) €20,50
CBD is the abbreviation for cannabidiol, this is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid which can be found in the cannabis plant. However tetrahydrocannibionol (THC) causes the effect of cannabis, while CBS doesn’t cause this, it does however influence the effect of THC. CBD can be found in the cannabis Sativa and Indica. It is not produced by the plant itself, but it’s an oxidation product of THC. THC causes the psychoactive effects of cannabis, CBD doesn’t cause this, it will decelerate the decomposition of THC by liver enzymes. Cannabis extract consists of 3-4% of CBD. CBD might contravene some of the effects caused by taking THC, such as fear, psychotic symptoms and a deterioration of the memory.
The effect of CBD
CBD is a cannabinoid that naturally occurs in cannabis. It’s dissolvable in several biological substances, however it’s not water soluble. When room temperature is reached the colourless substance will get the shape of crystalline, which is solid. Both adults and children are using CBD because of its medicinal properties. It can be effective for people with rheumatoid arthritis and it has a possible neuroprotective effect on the brains of people that suffer from Parkinson's, epilepsy or brain damage. A major benefit of CBD is that there are no known side effects and it doesn’t have any psychoactive or addictive effect.
Research into the effect of CBD
CBD is an often tested substance. Studies that have been conducted on animals show that CBD does not only work as an antipsychotic, but also as a sedative. It’s the only cannabinoid that has not only been tested on animals, but also during a number of controlled and experimental studies that were conducted on people. Research has been done on several target groups, such as people with a bipolar disorder, social phobia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuropathic pains and schizophrenia. Until now all studies seem to show that CBD has anti-epileptic and anti-psychotic qualities. They also show that CBD can influence the psychoactive effect of THC. There are however a lot of contradictory results. These inconsistencies might be caused by the different ways that CBD is administered during these studies, a different time of administration or a difference in proportions of two cannabinoids.
Against which diseases and disorders is CBD being used?
There are a number of diseases for which CBD is being used:
- Chronic pains
- Cardiovascular disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Antibiotic-resistant infections
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Other neurological disorders
How to use CBD?
Processed CBD can be administered in several ways, as a cream or a fluid in form of an oil. The amount of CBD oil depends on which disease or disorder you are suffering from. Everybody can experience the positive effects of CBD on their health, these positive effects have been proven in several studies. Let us sum up some of the positive effects that CBD can have on your health:
- Relieve pain
- Reduce fear
- Reduce the possibility of inflammation
- Lower muscle tension
- Reduce blood sugar level
- Stop bacterial growth
- Helps getting a good night´s sleep
- Having a calmative effect