Nutrivian Cholesterol Control (60 pieces)€17,95
Earn 180 loyalty points buying this product. 180
Order in bulk, pay less! Total discount:Order before 18:00 and we will ship your order today!
If you want to order more than 6 items, please enter the desired amount in this field and press "Add to cart".
- Flavour: Tasteless
- Brand: Nutrivian
- Amount: 60 pieces
Your body is your most valuable and important asset: it is, therefore, important for everyone to achieve optimal wellness. While cholesterol is an essential building block of cells and hormones, elevated cholesterol levels may pose certain risks. Below, you will find information on how Cholesterol Control can help you stay fit and healthy.
Cholesterol ControlCholesterol comes from two sources: the body mainly produces it in the liver, and you can also get it from several foods. Any cholesterol level under 5,0 mmol/l is considered healthy: maintaining a healthy level is crucial to your wellness, lipid transfer, and may even be instrumental to a proper hormonal balance.
Risk factors for elevated cholesterol levelWhile a hereditary predisposition for high cholesterol levels may play a role, not having healthy eating habits can also be a risk factor. Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, inadequate physical activity, obesity, and thyroid conditions may also increase your cholesterol levels. Furthermore, certain medications can also have an adverse effect on cholesterol levels.Advice
- There’s a lot you can easily do yourself to maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
- Getting enough exercise (walks, cycling, etc.)
- Limiting your sugar consumption.
- Consuming little to no alcohol.
- Eating plenty of vegetables, vitamins, minerals, and fibre.
- Taking 2 capsules of Cholesterol Control a day.
- Normal/lower than - 5,0 mmol/l*
- Slightly elevated – 5,0 – 6,4 mmol/l*
- Elevated – 6,5 – 7,9 mmol/l*
- Highly elevated – higher than 8,0 mmol/l* * mmol/L means millimoles per litre and indicates the amount of glucose that is bound to haemoglobin/the blood sugar level.